We hope everyone is doing well and in good health during this time of coronavirus. My Team and I wanted to reach out to you and let you know our office is now able to resume dental services and see you as of May 1! We want to thank you all for your continued patience during these almost 2 months of this shutdown, as our schedule and appointments have been delayed and postponed.
Though Governor DeWine has allowed dental offices to resume services right away, there will be a new normal here. To best serve and protect your safety, our Team will be undergoing intensive in-office training beforehand. We will slowly open our schedule during the next few weeks, as we get back to a normal routine and schedule. To that end, you will see a new protocol for your appointments:
- – Prescreening for COVID symptoms before appointments
- – Checking all patients for fever as they arrive
- -Asking patients to wear a mask if possible entering the waiting room.
- -Asking patients to visit alone to appointments if possible to limit waiting room congregation
- -Try to complete “paperwork” online as much as possible
- -New PPE regimen foe our Team for everyone’s safety
Over the next several weeks we will be contacting you to reschedule any appointments canceled during this shutdown. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you might have. We miss you all and are excited to get back to work, safely! We are very much looking forward to seeing you!
Dr. Soria and Team