For years I’ve had uninsured patients ask me if I knew of any dental insurance plan an individual could buy. The truth is that the plans I’m aware of are poorly designed for both the patient and the dentist, and quality dentists usually steer clear of them.
That got me to thinking, and after quite some consideration, I decided to create something better for my patients who feel they have little options because they are uninsured.
That’s why I created a membership plan for patients to be used in my office.
The way it works is simple. For a low annual fee, you are entitled to some free preventive services and savings on many of the other treatments we provide. It’s better than insurance for a number of reasons:
- There is no waiting period.
- There is no missing tooth clause.
- You don’t need an insurance company’s approval to have the necessary treatments completed.
- You know the exact cost upfront – not an estimate beard upon what you think an insurance company may or may not cover.
- Cosmetic services are included.
So, if you’re interested in learning more before your next visit, give Debbie a call at 440.354.0705 and she can step you through the details.
Whether it’s finding ways to improve our quality of care or finding ways to help you get the services you need, we always have our patients’ well-being at the forefront of our minds.
Patrick J. Soria, DDS
Leave a Comment