Dentistry changes rapidly and I love learning about the latest techniques to take care of my patients. This month I attended a continuing education course sponsored by the Academy of General Dentistry. It got me thinking about how many ways dentistry can improve a person’s life
- Yellow teeth – As the adage says, the first impression is the lasting impression. Whitening your teeth is a very simple procedure that can be done in a single appointment.
- Crooked teeth – Uneven teeth can give you a lop-sided smile. Braces aren’t the only way to straighten your teeth. Invisalign aligners will gradually reposition your teeth until they are perfectly adjusted, giving you the brilliant smile you want.
- Gaps and spaces – Despite what caused a gap in your teeth, having separated teeth can impact your self-esteem and overall smile. Using treatments such as crowns, veneers, and dental bonding, we can fill the spaces in your mouth in one or two appointments.
- Short front teeth – We can lengthen your front teeth to improve your smile. Short front teeth make you appear older. However, porcelain veneers will give you a more youthful appearance and no one will know they aren’t yours because they look very natural.
- A crooked smile – A lop-sided or asymmetrical smile can make you feel very self-conscious about yourself. Through dental and gum contouring we can give you a gorgeous smile!
Ready to learn more about dental treatments that can help? Call us at 440.354.0705 or contact us online.
As always, if you have any questions we would be happy to assist.
Patrick J. Soria, DDS