A beautiful smile is the best accessory you can wear. It’s crucial to maintain good oral hygiene to keep your teeth beautiful and strong enough to last a lifetime.
There are plenty of steps other than just brushing that you might be missing. Here are some simple but effective tips to maintain a healthy and beautiful smile for life!
- Floss every day: Daily flossing is very important. Dental floss can reach and clean the areas that your brush can’t reach. It also helps to stimulate the gum and get rid of any irritations.
- Use mouthwash: In addition to daily brushing and flossing, consider using a fluoride mouthwash to fight the bacteria that causes tooth decay and provide extra protection for them.
- Use a fluoride toothpaste: Make sure to use fluoride toothpaste when brushing. It will help to fight bacteria that cause dental decay and plaque buildup, just like a fluoride mouthwash.
- Improve your lifestyle: A healthy, balanced diet is important for both your general and oral health. Unhealthy food and drinks can cause cavities and other dental problems. Reducing tobacco and alcohol will also reduce decay and gum diseases.
- Get regular dental check-ups: Taking care of your oral health includes the combination of good oral hygiene habits and regular visits to our office.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call us at 440.354.0705 or request an appointment online.
Patrick J. Soria, DDS